Team June has sourced DEET-free repellents for everyday situations. Yet, we can’t deny the research that shows the efficacy of DEET in high-risk areas of serious insect-borne diseases. We've found a trustworthy DEET option for your family when heavier bug protection is needed.
Australians have relied upon this award-winning bug repellent brand since the mid-1950s. Rid’s products are “medicated” with antiseptic, which prevents infections from germs left behind by insect bites. We also appreciate that the brand uses the minimum concentrations of DEET necessary.
We'll be updating this section soon with individual product reviews. In the meantime, let the June community know what you think by posting your own review below!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Contains 19.5% DEET at safe levels to effectively repel mosquitoes and bugs for 6 hours.
- Formulated with Antiseptic to reduce inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER mosquito bite medication.
- Repels against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
- Approved by the Australian Government Authority, Australian Pet & Veterinary Medicine Association (APVMA).
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against files, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
- Verified by Independent Laboratory Tests.
INGREDIENTS: Contains 19.5% DEET (N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide)
WARNINGS: For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
HOW TO USE: To repel insect pests, apply RID to all exposed skin. Reapply at regular intervals. Do not apply near eyes or mouth.
- Do not allow children under 10 years of age to apply repellent themselves.
- Do not apply near eyes or mouth of to young children’s hands.
- Do not breathe in, swallow, or get into the eyes.
- Do not put repellent on wounds or broken skin.
- For sensitive skins, test product for any skin irritation on a small area of skin first.
Delivery Areas and Times
We offer free same-day delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 10:30 a.m. Mon-Fri).
We offer free next-day delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri).
All orders placed after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will be considered placed before 10:30 a.m. on Monday. For further details, please check your neighborhood's delivery schedule.
Please note we do not deliver to Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Sai Kung Country Park, outlying islands or Lantau Island, except Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. For more information, please see our FAQ page.
No Minimum Order Value
For a limited time only, we’re offering everyone free delivery with no minimum order. Become a Spark member to continue enjoying this benefit with every purchase.
Spark members also enjoy our convenient recurring delivery option.
Returns and Refunds
Happy is healthier! If you’ve ordered the wrong product, received damaged goods, or are not thrilled with your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We’d love to help.