Team June has sourced DEET-free repellents for everyday situations. Yet, we can’t deny the research that shows the efficacy of DEET in high-risk areas of serious insect-borne diseases. We've found a trustworthy DEET option for your family when heavier bug protection is needed.
Australians have relied upon this award-winning bug repellent brand since the mid-1950s. Rid’s products are “medicated” with antiseptic, which prevents infections from germs left behind by insect bites. We also appreciate that the brand uses the minimum concentrations of DEET necessary.
We'll be updating this section soon with individual product reviews. In the meantime, let the June community know what you think by posting your own review below!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A lower concentration of DEET with just 10% effectively repels mosquitoes and bugs for 3 hours.
- A true water based and alcohol free product with a fresh scent Ideal for children over 12 months and people with sensitive skin.
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insect bites.
- Designed to be applied as a FIRST AID as a BEFORE and AFTER mosquito bite medication.
- Combined with a fly repellent effective against files, gnats, tsetse flies, ants and lice.
- Verified by Independent Laboratory test.
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication.
INGREDIENTS: Contains 10% DEET (N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide)
WARNINGS: For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice. Do not apply to eyes, mouth or babies hands. Avoid contact with food and food utensils. Avoid contact with spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture.
DEET WARNING: May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
HOW TO USE: Hold bottle upright and spray all exposed skin in a sweeping motion from a distance of 15-20cm. Do not spray towards eyes or mouth. To apply to face, spray on hands and rub on.
- Apply the insect repellent to your own hands before applying them on your child or to your own face.
- Avoid applying repellent on sensitive areas around eyes, nose and mouth.
- Use the repellent carefully around the ears.
- Do not apply repellent to children’s hands.
- Never allow young children to apply insect repellent themselves. Always have an adult do it for them.
- Do not apply repellent to skin under clothing.
- Always follow directions carefully while using on children.
- Avoid excessive use and over-application.
- Before using, apply the product to a small area of skin to make sure you will not react to the repellent.
- Never apply it over cuts, wounds or irritated skin or under clothing.
- Avoid spraying in enclosed areas.
Delivery Areas and Times
We offer free same-day delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 10:30 a.m. Mon-Fri).
We offer free next-day delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri).
All orders placed after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will be considered placed before 10:30 a.m. on Monday. For further details, please check your neighborhood's delivery schedule.
Please note we do not deliver to Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Sai Kung Country Park, outlying islands or Lantau Island, except Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. For more information, please see our FAQ page.
No Minimum Order Value
For a limited time only, we’re offering everyone free delivery with no minimum order. Become a Spark member to continue enjoying this benefit with every purchase.
Spark members also enjoy our convenient recurring delivery option.
Returns and Refunds
Happy is healthier! If you’ve ordered the wrong product, received damaged goods, or are not thrilled with your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We’d love to help.