What we like about this brand is the fact that it’s a happy medium between mass-market and specialty diapers. Bambo Nature uses cleaner, more eco-friendly ingredients than most while maintaining a happy price.
We’re also happy to back the Danish family-owned company Abena, who have been creating personal care products since 1953.
We'll be updating this section soon with individual product reviews. In the meantime, let the June community know what you think by posting your own review below!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Bambo Nature promise:
- Guaranteed baby-friendly – maximum absorbency, ultra soft and flexible.
- Guaranteed skin-friendly – no harmful chemicals or allergens.
- Guaranteed eco-friendly – sustainable raw materials and recyclable waste.
- Thin and breathable! Thinner than ever, and the textile-like back sheet ensures that the baby’s skin can breathe
- Dermatologically tested.
Certifications: Nordic Eco-label and FSC label.
INGREDIENTS: Textile back sheet (outer side) made of poly-propylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE). Absorbent of polyacrylate (SAP) and cellulose (ECF fluff). Inner side made of non-woven (PP). Acquisition layer made of non woven (PET/Co-PET). Hook-and-loop fastening made of non-woven (PP/PE). Blue made of synthetic rubber - no optical brightener added. Elastication made from elastane. color has been used on the outer side for design purposes.
HOW TO USE: 1. Open up a new clean diaper and place the back half (the half with tabs on either side) under your baby.
2. Unfasten the tabs on the dirty diaper. Fold the dirty diaper in half under your baby, clean side up.
3. Clean your baby's front with a damp baby wipe, cloth, or gauze. Let your baby's skin air dry for a few moments or pat it dry with a clean cloth. To help treat or prevent diaper rash, you may want to apply rash cream or petroleum jelly.
4. Remove the dirty diaper and set it aside. The clean one should be underneath your baby, ready to go.
5. Pull the front half of the clean diaper up to your baby's tummy. Make sure that the part of the diaper between your baby's legs is spread as wide as seems comfortable. Too much bunching in that area can cause chafing and discomfort.
6. Fasten the diaper at both sides with the tabs. The diaper should be snug but not so tight that it pinches. Make sure the tabs aren't sticking to your baby's skin.
7. All changed!
Delivery Areas and Times
We offer free same-day delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 10:30 a.m. Mon-Fri).
We offer free next-day delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri).
All orders placed after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will be considered placed before 10:30 a.m. on Monday. For further details, please check your neighborhood's delivery schedule.
Please note we do not deliver to Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Sai Kung Country Park, outlying islands or Lantau Island, except Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. For more information, please see our FAQ page.
No Minimum Order Value
For a limited time only, we’re offering everyone free delivery with no minimum order. Become a Spark member to continue enjoying this benefit with every purchase.
Spark members also enjoy our convenient recurring delivery option.
Returns and Refunds
Happy is healthier! If you’ve ordered the wrong product, received damaged goods, or are not thrilled with your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We’d love to help.