We were attracted by this French brand’s diversity of organic-certified milk formula (especially goat milk alternatives) and kids’ ready meals.
Babybio meals are nutritionally balanced and designed by time of day to help babies digest and sleep well.
We'll be updating this section soon with individual product reviews. In the meantime, let the June community know what you think by posting your own review below!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Organic Infant Milk in powder form from Babybio, suitable from birth.
Babybio is made in France with high quality ingredients selected from specific approved farmers and growers with full traceability requirements.
Because baby's body is fragile, Babybio chooses organic agriculture. This milk comes from French cows fed with grass or organic fodder and not treated preventively with antibiotics, according to organic legislation.
INGREDIENTS: Demineralized whey powder*, vegetable oils* (oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*, sunflower*), corn maltodextrins*, skimmed milk*, milk mineral concentrate (calcium), potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, choline bitartrate, disodium phosphate, trisodium citrate, ferrous lactate, inositol, potassium hydroxide, vitamin E from natural origin (D-alpha tocopherol acetate), zinc sulphate; antioxidant: tocopherol-rich extract; niacin, ascorbyl palmitate, potassium iodide, pantothenic acid, sodium selenite, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K1, biotin, riboflavin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12
*Ingredients from organic agriculture
HOW TO USE: It is important for the health of your baby to follow the instructions very carefully:
- Wash hands carefully before each preparation.
- Prepare the bottle just before feeding baby.
- Discard all formula left in a bottle after a feed.
- Only use the scoop provided in the tin box.
- Close the tin well and keep in a dry place up to 4 weeks maximum after opening.
- After a feed, carefully clean the bottle and all accessories.
- Ensure your baby is well positioned during the feed.
Important: Preparing the Feed (refer to the Feeding Table on the tin box for quantities)
1. Bottles and teats need to be cleaned and sterilized before each feed (boil 15 minutes).
2. Boil water (preferably water with a low mineral content) and leave to stand until temperature reaches not more than 40ºC. Measure required amount of water into the sterilised bottle.
3. Add the required number of scoops of powder (1 scoop per 30ml of water; Scoop size = 4.4 g).
4. Close bottle and shake well. Always check the temperature by shaking a few drops on the inside of your wrist before feeding.
Delivery Areas and Times
We offer free same-day delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 10:30 a.m. Mon-Fri).
We offer free next-day delivery to Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and parts of New Territories (orders placed before 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri).
All orders placed after 4:30 p.m. on Friday will be considered placed before 10:30 a.m. on Monday. For further details, please check your neighborhood's delivery schedule.
Please note we do not deliver to Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Sai Kung Country Park, outlying islands or Lantau Island, except Tung Chung and Discovery Bay. For more information, please see our FAQ page.
No Minimum Order Value
For a limited time only, we’re offering everyone free delivery with no minimum order. Become a Spark member to continue enjoying this benefit with every purchase.
Spark members also enjoy our convenient recurring delivery option.
Returns and Refunds
Happy is healthier! If you’ve ordered the wrong product, received damaged goods, or are not thrilled with your order for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We’d love to help.